It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Recruitment Coordinator provides direct support to Recruiters and is responsible for a wide range of duties in support of artistic, technology and production management recruitment efforts for CG Animation Productions.
- Organize and facilitate artistic reviews,, including preparation, set-up and strike, and collection of feedback
- Coordinate the routing of reels, portfolios and resumes for review, solicit and correlate feedback
- Prepare interview schedules including candidate travel arrangements; Booking conference rooms; Correspond with candidates; Confirm all schedules with Assistants and Production Management; Route reels/resumes accordingly
- Assist in candidate relations through e-mail correspondence/phone calls and handling of candidates during on-site interviews
- Create reports for the purposes of candidate tracking and other department metrics
- Assist with departmental administrative tasks, including offer letter generation and new hire on boarding
- Conduct ongoing research projects in support of strategic recruiting plans
- Maintain awareness of industry trends/news and present findings to team
- Facilitate effective and close communication between Recruitment and other departments and productions
- Distribute needed information consistently and thoroughly, providing frequent updates and reminders
- Provide additional support and coverage to Recruiters and other Talent Development staff while they are traveling and attending off-site events.
- Organize and facilitate team conference registration, travel arrangements and expense reports
- Other assigned duties and special projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years successful experience in a complex professional setting; administrative or recruitment support experience in creative and/or technical environments preferred
- Must understand and enjoy the nuances of communicating with creative and technical disciplines
- Production and/or art traffic experience a plus, especially in the animation, visual effects, video game or film industry
- Strong organizational skills. Must be adept at functioning in dynamic environments, able to identify and prioritize tasks, handle multiple on-going projects, be flexible to change and able to juggle shifting priorities.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, including senior management, on one-to-one basis and in groups
- Ability to represent Walt Disney Animation Studios professionally to variety of external audiences
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office,, Google Docs, Filemaker Pro, Photoshop, Acrobat, related video capture and digital design applications and web search methods
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.